ASAP on AbbreviationFinder.org means “as soon as possible” and is an acronym for English “ As Soon As Possible”. The acronym ASAP is generally used in corporate communications and is used in order to request the sender a prompt response as soon as possible. ASAP serves to emphasize the need for a more expedited solution or information than usual, although it does not indicate that it is expressly urgent.
ASAP is a way to push for a replica and leave it in writing for future follow-ups in the project, such as, “Check if the numbers are correct ASAP, thanks.”
The ASAP methodology, acronym for the Accelerated SAP methodology, is a tool to assist in the execution of software solutions projects. It is a methodology used in software engineering, developed by SAP AG. The ASAP methodology has 5 phases:
- Project preparation: strategies, risks, equipment, and the study of preparatory variables are defined.
- Blueprint: business requirements and systemic processes are established.
- Realization: the phases are analyzed and transferred to the SAP environment through the development of programs, tests and process configuration.
- Final preparation: the last adjustments are made before implementation.
- Go live and support: the Accelerated SAP project is implemented .
ASAP in Hip-Hop
The use of the term ASAP by New York rapper Rakim Mayers for his stage name ASAP Rocky, is a common satire of the Hip-Hop musical style, where the meaning of terms widely used in today’s society as a social criticism is changed. In this way, ASAP Rocky modifies the corporate acronym “as soon as possible” by “A lways S trive A nd P rosper” which in Spanish means “Always fight and prosper”.
Respect is a positive feeling that refers to the act of respecting; It is equivalent to having veneration, appreciation and recognition for a person or thing. As such, the word comes from the Latin respectus, which translates ‘attention’, ‘consideration’, and originally meant ‘look again’, hence something that deserves a second look is something worthy of respect.
The respect is one of the moral values most important to humans because it is essential to achieve a harmonious social interaction. One of the most important premises about respect is that in order to be respected it is necessary to know or learn to respect, to understand the other, to value their interests and needs. In this sense, respect must be mutual, and born of a feeling of reciprocity. Now, respect must also be learned. Respecting does not mean agreeing in all areas with another person, but it is about not discriminating or offending that person because of their way of life and their decisions, as long as those decisions do not cause any harm, nor affect or disrespect others.
In this sense, respect is also to be tolerant with those who do not think like you, with whom they do not share your same tastes or interests, with whom they are different or have decided to differentiate themselves. The respect for diversity of ideas, opinions and ways of being is a supreme value in modern societies that aspire to be fair and to ensure a healthy coexistence. Many religions, in fact, address the issue of respect for others, because it is one of the essential rules for a healthy relationship with others.
Expressions with respect
At DigoPaul.com, respect is a word whose meaning may vary with respect to the context in which it is found. Respect can manifest itself as a feeling of obedience and compliance with certain norms: respect for the law, for example. Having respect for someone or something superior, meanwhile, refers to an attitude that can be expressed as submission, fear, suspicion or prudence.
To speak about a subject with respect, such as, for example, the different religions, beliefs and behaviors of the human being, is to speak in a sensitive, weighted and reflexive manner, without incurring disqualifications or contempt. Likewise, the expression “with all my respect” indicates that what is going to be said next is a criticism but constructive and with respect towards the other person.
Respect can also be a way of showing veneration or worship, of worshiping or paying homage to someone, as indicated by the expression “pay my respects .” In this case, when we use the word “respects” in the plural, it is to mean courtesy greetings. “Disrespecting”, finally, is not keeping a person’s consideration or due respect, especially when telling him something inappropriate.
- Equity Ratio Meanings - Every company needs a share of equity in order to survive economically. The equity serves as a reserve for unforeseen expenses, a solid share of equity also has a positive effect on the granting of credits and loans. The share of equity in the total capital of a company is expressed in the form of […]
- Auditor Meanings - When someone is an auditor, he is doing it professionally on the one hand and holding a public office on the other. As the term auditor suggests, one of the tasks is the auditing. An auditor controls the proper accounting of companies and checks the annual financial statements, the consolidated financial statements and the management […]
- Joint Venture Meanings - In order to be more successful and to get mutual benefit from their activities, companies often work together. It is not always an amalgamation of companies to form a company, but the companies can work together in a community and remain independent. A joint venture is a community of companies. Joint venture – the definition […]
- Direct Costs Meanings - In a company, direct costs are those costs that can be specifically assigned to a specific product or service. According to Abbreviationfinder, direct cost is short for DC. Definition The special feature of the individual costs is the very specific attributability of the costs to a certain cost unit. A distinction is made between various individual […]
- Warthog Meanings - The warthog is very common on the African savannah. It is an extremely diurnal animal that spends most of its day finding food and drinking water. Despite its chromed body, the warthog can easily run fast. It can reach a top speed of 50 km per hour. By comparison, the world’s fastest man – Usain […]
- Variable Rate Meanings - The variable rate tender is one of two auction procedures that are used in open market policy transactions between central and commercial banks. The focus is on the purchase or sale of securities by the central banks as part of an auction process. The commercial banks not only name the desired volume, but also offer […]
- TecDAX Meanings - The TecDAX represents the index for technology stocks within the DAX group. It was founded in March 2003 as the successor to the earlier Nemax50 (Neuer Markt Index). Since the DAX30, MDAX and SDAX no longer have any industry-specific restrictions since September 30, 2018, it may well be that a company appears in both the […]
- Return on Equity Meanings - The decisive factor for an investment is the return on equity or return on equity. In company analysis, this figure is just as important as the cash flow and the return on capital. The return on equity indicates how profitably an investor invested or how profitably a company operates. The calculation formula is not identical […]
- Non-wage Costs Meanings - The ancillary wage costs are indirect labor costs incurred through a salary payment or wage payment to the employee. In the tax return, the expenses for salaries and incidental wage costs are otherwise deducted! The employer incurs non-wage labor costs through the employment of employees and these are indirect labor costs as opposed to paying […]
- Equity Meanings - Whether it is about the equity of a company or the equity of a mortgage: in general, the more the better. For a company, a lot of equity means a solid foundation, with a home loan it increases the creditworthiness and lowers the monthly interest burden. Although construction financing without equity is now also available, […]