I am an absolute fan of Isabel Marant. It is wrong to say it, but I can’t. Yes one day play the EuroMillions It would be one of its boutiques and would take me to house the collection. From small accessories, through his most cool jeans and ending with its fabulous collections of footwear. Dreaming is free, but the reality is completely different. For this reason, I agree to the low-cost firms are you inspired by the French…
And for the new season already I have found the inspiration (which is not the same as clone) of the moon boots with platform introduced last year. Where? In Zara, as no. While the original they cost 480 euros, this inspiration can be our 69.95 EUR.
What do you think?
Photos | Lost in Vogue
More clones of fashion in Jezebel
- Cloned and caught: the moccasins of Bershka flavored to Louis Vuitton
- Cloned and caught: Zara is inspired by the Balenciaga Ceinture…
- Cloned and caught: what my eyes see? Celine Box less than 20 euros? No. Is Stradivarius
- Cloned and caught: A Chiara Ferragni also copied you
- Cloned and caught: the Stradivarius Miu Miu
- Cloned and caught: Stella McCartney is passed by Stradivarius
- Cloned and caught: a few boots style Toga much less
- Cloned and caught: Zara has their own Noah
- Cloned and caught: Zara focuses on Louis Vuitton
- Cloned and caught: the Celine espadrilles are object of desire