Women are so passionate about shoes that, even in men, this is the first thing that they notice, this fact has even been proven by research, since many of them believe that the footwear has a lot to say about its user, so if you’re walking around with a pair of shoes beaten, take care and password following the tips as below:
– Before you do anything else take care properly of your feet and, if necessary, use talcum powder, anti-septic and deodorant to shoes, these products are available in specialty shops;
– Put the shoes to take the sun at least once a month to avoid the appearance of fungus or mildew;
– Never use the same pair two days in a row, let the leather sit for 24 hours and then use it again;
– Keep them greased, the grease, in addition to leave them beautiful and shiny, it also avoids the drying of the leather;
– So the shoes retain their original shape it is necessary to save them with some thing inside in order to keep your mold. There are molds in wood and specially developed for this, if you don’t get a, try putting a few sheets of tissue paper crumpled inside, the effect is similar;
– Use the shoehorn, in addition to being easier to put on, prevents wrinkles and creases in the leather in the region of the heel;
– Store your shoes in a dry place (but not very), well ventilated and away from sunlight
How to shine your shoe – step-by-step
1 – The grease, gives shine, but not take away the dirt thick, so before you shine pass a cloth slightly dampened in mild soap and water, giving a time for them to dry;
2 – If the shoe is lace-up, remove them to facilitate the work;
3 – If the shoe is black use grease black, if it’s brown, use the brown, nothing to invent fashion at that time;
4 – Pass a generous serving of grease and leave it resting for a few minutes;
5 – Polish and using a proper brush.
– Avoid grease neutral color, the Polish will not have the same quality;
– Refer to a shoemaker or a specialist store to buy wax, polisher, brushes, and other products that assist the maintenance of the shoes;
– Need of repairs? Again, go to the shoemaker.
With this care it is possible to maintain the shoes for years and turning it into a good investment, both from a financial point of view, and visually.
Note: some of the looks cast hand of the shoe worn, but in this case the own combination asks for this type of footwear, being common for the stores to sell the product that has been treated to look old, as well as the jeans pants destroyed, for example, but it is all a matter of style and occasion.
The opinion of the author
I confess that I rarely use the shoes, despite me trying hard to instill them in my repertoire. Currently I have used more heavy boots that are my girls ‘ eyes, but I have a long history as a shoe shiner unpaid, having spent many afternoons of my life helping my late father to take care of the dozens of pairs he possessed and kept with extreme care. I believe that soon I will return to this routine, because more and more shoes seem to me to be a more alternative classuda to battered sneakers, not that I go to abandon them, but everyone needs change once in a while.
News – How to Care for Your Leather Shoes.
How to Clean Leather Shoes and Boots
Zizi oxford shoes
Zizi oxford shoes
toko.ch: Shoe Proof & Care
10 Things You Should Never Keep in a Storage Unit
Elephant Leather Preserve Wax 15ml tin to restore multi …
Cadillac Boot & Shoe Cream Leather Lotion CLEANer …
Guide: How to Care for Leather Shoes
Boot Sole Repair: Step-by-Step DIY Guide and Recommendations
Le Moc’ Lemon yellow grained calfskin
Nisolo Lockwood Trench Boot Steel
Boot & Shoe Cream No. 6
Mocassin 180 patina finish edition Burgundy soft calfskin …
Sheepskin Lined Moose Slipper